Mahindra Supro Ambulance
The Supro Ambulance is pre-equipped at the factory with all the necessities, such as a foldable stretcher cum trolley, medical kit box, space for an oxygen cylinder, a fire extinguisher, internal lighting, flame-resistant interiors, and an announcement system. The ambulance has retro-reflective decals that are AIS 125 certified, 75% frosted windows, and a beacon light with a siren on the outside.
It is powered by the DI engine which produces 100 Nm of torque and 47 HP. Its overall measures 3798 in length, 1540 mm in width, and 1922 mm in Height.
Mahindra Supro Ambulance Features
- It has a maximum power of 47 hp, maximum torque of 100 Nm & engine capacity is 909 cc.
- It has a 1950 mm wheelbase.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 33 Ltr.
- It has a seating capacity of 5+P+D.
- This Supro Ambulance comes with a combination of disc and drum brakes and offers a superior 173 mm ground clearance.
Mahindra Supro Ambulance Variants
Mahindra Supro Ambulance is available only in one variant.
Mahindra Supro Ambulance Competitors
Mahindra Supro Ambulance Competitors in the Indian market are Tata MAGIC EXPRESS TYPE B AMBULANCE, Force Advance Life Support Ambulance Type D, Force Trax Ambulance, and many more.
Mahindra Supro Ambulance Price in India
The price of a Mahindra Supro Ambulance in India starts from Rs. 08.20 Lakh.