About Tata LP 909
Tata LP 909 is a model designed by Tata Motors and has good performance features. Tata bus is available in a wide range of variants, with or without a low floor, seating capacities ranging from 16 to 67, diesel engine options, as well as more environmentally friendly hybrid and CNG power plants. Tata Motors has special offerings in the CNG chassis range. These chassis are ideal for medium to heavy-duty cycle applications such as School, Staff, and Route. On 3.8 SGI CNG platforms, the bus frame has been designed to accommodate bus widths ranging from 2340 to 2550. AC versions are available on the 909 CNG platform.
The main driveline of this Tata bus chassis consists of a 4 cylinder 4SP CR engine with a maximum power output of 85 HP and a torque output of 250 Nm. This engine is paired with a gearbox. The Tata LP 909 bus has a gross vehicle weight of 9000 kg and a length of 8912 mm. This Tata bus chassis has parabolic leaf springs with telescopic shock absorbers in the front and parabolic leaf springs with telescopic shock absorbers in the rear for comfortable journeys.
Features of Tata LP 909
- The warranty period of four years and four-lakh kilometers
- The longer wheelbase and wider chassis frame to accommodate larger bus bodies
- New Generation Engine with Increased Power
- Tubeless Radial Tires Optimised wheelbase
- Supports or bears the vehicle body's load.
- Provide space and a mounting location for various vehicle aggregates.
- Supports the weight of various vehicle systems such as the engine, transmission, and so on.
- Supports a passenger load as well as luggage.
- Withstands the stresses caused by poor road conditions.
Tata LP 909 Variants
Tata LP 909 is available only in one variant.
Competitors of Tata LP 909
Tata LP 909 competitors in the Indian market are Tata LP 909 Starbus AC, Ashok Leyland Oyster Wide Staff Bus, Ashok Leyland Oyster Wide Stage Carrier Bus, Eicher Skyline 2112 M, Eicher Skyline RP 2112 M Route Permit, and many more.
Tata LP 909 Price in India
Tata LP 909 Price in India starts from Rs. 21.17 Lakhs.