Winger's monocoque body design ensures car-like low noise, vibration, and harshness, improving riding comfort. Winger also features an innovative design that distinguishes it from other vehicles in its class. Both the engine and the driveline compartment have been compressed to maximize the available space for the passengers.
The GVW of a Van includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. Tata Winger Tourist has a GVW of 2710 kg. It has a fuel capacity of 60 Ltr. The Van's engine capacity is the maximum power and torque. This van has a maximum power of 98 hp, a maximum torque of 200 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2200 cc. It has a 3200 mm wheelbase. The Tata Winger Tourist is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
Features of Tata Winger Tourist
- LNT+ DPF technology is a low-cost option.
- Mode for conserving fuel
- Engine: 2.2L Fuel-efficient
- Power:73.5kW 200Nm torque at 1000-3500 r/min
- The interiors are elegant and uncluttered.
- Each seat has an adjustable headrest as well as an armrest
- 9 front-facing, reclining bucket seats that contour to the body and relax the mind
- A new Dual AC system that keeps you cool even in extreme heat. Unique warranty
Winger Tourist Variants
Tata Winger Tourist is available only in three variants.
Tata Winger Tourist Competitors in the Indian market are Force Traveller 3050, Force Traveller 3350, Force Traveller 26, and many more.
Tata Winger Tourist Price in India
Tata Winger Tourist Price in India starts from Rs. 15.21 Lakhs.