New Holland Excel 6510 is a high-end variant under the Excel series. It's a 65 HP tractor with a huge fuel tank and powerful engine torque. The tractor has heavy-duty features to simplify several farming requirements. So, please read here for information about the New Holland Excel 6510 tractor and its specification. It can be a good tractor to buy if you have a large farm field and need to use multiple implements.
New Holland Excel 6510 Engine HP
This tractor is known for its performance and reliable engine technology. There is a 65HP diesel engine that generates high displacement power and torque. There is a three-cylinder to help the engine produce maximum power to work well in abnormal conditions. Its 540 engine-rated PTO RPM gives a rough and tough operating experience. The engine will not suffer even if farmers use it for long hours in heavy-duty conditions. Also, the mileage capacity of the New Holland Excel 6510 is very impressive. It has fuel-efficient technology and the latest components that perform well by consuming less fuel.
New Holland Excel 6510 Features
● The tractor is efficiently driven due to 12F+12R gears in the gear unit.
● Mechanically actuated oil-immersed brakes give effective driving on farm field.
● Its 65HP engine is sufficient to handle any off-road challenges in Indian farm fields.
● Large tyres and high Nm torque give good grip and power.
● The synchromesh transmission comes in a dual-clutch option with this tractor.
● Six splines independent PTO clutch levers are easy to control and effective.
New Holland Excel 6510 on Road Price
This Excel series New Holland tractor can seem a little costly as its price is Rs 15.3 lakh. Its on-road price can vary state by state, but in the long run, this tractor can seem very cost-effective to farmers. It has good mileage, efficient functioning, and several security features.