Powertrac also has one of the leading tractors under the 35HP category, Powertrac 434 RDX. This tractor is loaded with advanced features and the latest engine technology. Powertrac has designed and manufactured this tractor after proper research and testing. So, the farmers can get good mileage and smooth heavy-duty operations. Read here about this cost-effective and durable tractor to get accurate insights.
Powertrac 434 RDX HP and Mileage
Powertrac's tractor model falls in the 35HP category and offers 2000RPM. It's a diesel engine tractor with fuel-efficient three-cylinder engine technology. The tractor is designed to complete heavy-duty work smoothly without any vibrations. This tractor ensures effective haulage and threshing or other farming work without any performance loss. Because it has high PTO HP and torque under this segment, that helps it execute tasks efficiently.
Powertrac 434 RDX Specification
● It has a single clutch and a constant mesh-type gearbox for easy operation.
● This tractor is very affordable and powerful with a durable build quality.
● It is a 2WD tractor model and offers the option to choose from a disc and oil-immersed brakes.
● The 50-litre fuel tank and 375 mm ground clearance give it the advantage of working on a village farm field.
● There is a power steering option that helps to lift a 1600kg machine easily.
**Powertrac 434 RDX on-Road Price **
It is one of the best-priced tractors from the Powertrac tractor brand. The price of Powertrac 434 RDX starts from Rs 4.9 lakh in India. However, you can also know about affordable variants such as Powertrac 430 Plus and Powertrac Euro G28.