Powertrac is the subsidiary company of Escorts Tractor Group. Powertrac tractor brand is a reliable and top-class manufacturer of fuel-efficient tractors. Most tractors like Powertrac ALT 3500 offer economical mileage, top-class speed, high lifting capacity, and other advantages. So, the farmers can get incredible performance and increase their farming productivity. This post will discuss the Powertrac ALT 3500 price, specification and other information here.
Powertrac ALT 3500 Mileage and HP
This tractor of Powertrac falls in the mid-range HP category as it has an HP power of 37. It is powered using a 2146cc diesel engine with eight forwards and two reverse gears. This tractor works well on farm fields because of the ideal engine capacity and top-class gear unit. Farmers can use it for heavy-duty work such as long field cultivation with no problem. The PTO power of this tractor is 37HP, whereas engine-rated RPM reaches 2200. overall, it's a complete and powerful tractor for budget buyers willing to get high-end productivity.
Powertrac ALT 3500 Features
● The Powertrac ALT 3500 tractor can lift a maximum weight of 1500kg.
● Its mechanical steering comes with a single drop arm option for handy driving.
● This tractor is available in a single clutch option for efficient performance.
● For security purposes, it has a fixed straight axle and hub reduction.
● There is a multi-plate oil immersed braking system to give a good grip.
● The tractor is powerful and has several attachment options available.
Powertrac ALT 3500 Price in India
This affordable tractor of Powertrac is priced from Rs 4.9 lakh in India. It's a value-for-money tractor that offers good mileage, high performance, and a long-life usage option.