Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i3 is one of India's most popular mini trucks. This truck is designed to perform the regular intra-city up and down with the highest uptime and payload. In this highlight, we will share some key features of this mini pickup truck that can help you decide whether you should purchase it to grow your business.
Ashok Leyland's this mini truck comes with a 1.5L turbocharged intercooler with a Lean NOx Trap diesel engine capable of producing 1478cc engine displacement, 80 HP power, and 190 Nm peak torque. It has a 240 mm dia single push type cable operated clutch and BS6 emission norms. The truck contains manual transmission and a 5-speed gearbox.
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i3 Features
- It features a three-cylinder diesel engine.
- There is a customizable body and day cabin option.
- It features an over-slung parabolic leaf spring front suspension.
- It contains an over-slung semi-elliptic rear suspension.
- The turning radius of this pickup truck is 11000 mm.
- It has a ground clearance of 206 mm and a fuel tank capacity of 40 liters.
- The payload and GVW of this pickup truck are 1400 kg and 2990 kg.
- This mini truck has a 2590 mm wheelbase and a 4935 mm overall length.
- Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i3 features a disc and drum brake option.
- The tire size of this mini pickup truck is 215/75 R15.
- Power steering and parking brakes are provided in this truck model.
Bada Dost i3 Variants
This pickup truck from the Ashok Leyland brand comes in three variants such as 2590/CBC/i3, 2590/FSD/i3, and 2590/HSD/i3.
It competes with other popular mini trucks in this segment, such as Ashok Leyland Dost CNG, Tata Intra V30, Tata Intra V10, Tata Yodha pickup, Tata Ace Gold, and Mahindra Bolero pickup.
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i3 Price in India
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i3 on-road price starts from Rs 7,75,000 and reaches Rs 7,95,000.