The BharatBenz 1015R truck has a gross vehicle weight of 10600 kg. This BharatBenz vehicle is powered by a 3907 cc 4D34i engine that produces maximum power and torque. The engine in the BharatBenz 1015R truck is paired with a 6-speed (6F+1R), cable shift gearbox that provides excellent mileage. The axle configuration of this BharatBenz 1015R truck is 4x2. This BharatBenz truck has a wheelbase of 3360 mm, 3760 mm, 4250 mm, and 4800 mm, allowing it to offer load body lengths suited for a variety of purposes. Air brakes provide enhanced safety in the BharatBenz 1015R, while semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the front provides a comfortable ride.
This versatile truck has a powerful engine and strong aggregates to help you transport huge amounts of cargo on regional and long-distance shipments. The 1015R is a powerful truck that comes standard with BharatBenz's comfortable and secure cabin.
BharatBenz 1015R Features
- The BharatBenz 1015R has a GVW of 10600 kg.
- The 1015R has a maximum power of 147 hp, a maximum torque of 460 Nm, and an engine capacity of 3900 cc.
- The BharatBenz 1015R has a wheelbase of 3360 mm.
- Customizable body options are available for the BharatBenz 1015R. The 1015R has a Day Cabin cabin and a Chassis with Cabin chassis.
- The BharatBenz 1015R Truck has a total of six wheels.
- The BharatBenz 1015R is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
- A truck's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The gradeability of the BharatBenz 1015R is 24.38%.
- The BharatBenz 1015R has 147 horsepower.
The BharatBenz 1015R is available in four variations. The base model is 3360/CBC and the top variant is 4800/CBC.
The BharatBenz 1015R competes with the Mahindra Furio 11, Eicher Pro 2090, Eicher Pro 2095, Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 HE, Tata 1012 LPT, and Ashok Leyland BOSS 1115 HB.
BharatBenz 1015R Price in India
BharatBenz 1015R price in India starts from Rs 17.05-18.18 Lakh.