The BharatBenz 2828C is a high-power tipper in the 10-tyre category aimed at specialized applications in the mining and construction sectors. This new tipper has been modified to meet the new axle-load norms configuration and brings all of BharatBenz's benefits, such as worldwide technology and construction quality, as well as powerful engines, to the lower spectrum of mining tipper applications.
It features the new and upgraded OM 926 engine, which features a 6-cylinder, 7200cc BS6 engine. It comes with a G131 6-speed transmission and a 395mm single dry plate clutch with hydraulic control and clutch booster. The 2828C truck has a 28000 Nylon Tyre 27600 Mining Tyre front suspension with two hydraulic shock absorbers and a rear bogie suspension. The tipper has a gradeability of 60.3% and a turning circle diameter of 15.5m and 19m on corresponding wheelbases, making it easier to navigate steep mining terrain.
BharatBenz 2828C Features
- The BharatBenz 2828C tipper has a gross vehicle weight of 28000 kg.
- The BharatBenz 2828C tipper generates great torque and power.
- The axle configuration of BharatBenz 2828C tipper is 6x4.
- The bharatBenz2828C tipper is supported by a channel section chassis with cross members.
- The 2828C tipper's rear suspension is handled via bogie suspension.
- Air brakes and seat belts are among the safety equipment of the BharatBenz 2828C.
- The Bharat Benz 2828C comes in Diesel models and has a fuel tank capacity of 215 litres.
- A Bharat Benz 2828C has a maximum power of 281 HP, a maximum torque of 1100 Nm, and an engine capacity of 7200 cc.
- The Bharat Benz 2828C has a wheelbase of 4275 mm and a manual transmission.
The BharatBenz 2828C is available in four variations. The base model is 4275/CBC/16 Cum Box Body and the top variant is 4875/CBC/22 Cum Box Body.
BharatBenz 2828C tipper competes with the luxury Tata Prima 2825.K/.TK and Tata Prima 2830.K.
BharatBenz 2828C Price in India
Bharat Benz 2828C price in India starts from Rs. 36.86 lakhs.