The 4228R is a versatile device that is ideal for a variety of applications while assuring the lowest cost of operation in each. The rigid haulage truck, with a gross vehicle weight of 42000 kgs, promises maximum payload, higher performance, and improved efficiency, as well as higher profitability in today's competitive logistics and transportation market. The 4228R is powered by an outstanding fuel-efficient and powerful OM926, 6-cylinder 7200cc BSVI engine and has a DxWxT frame section of 286 x 70 x 8 with a standard Anti Roll Bar on the front axle.
The 4228 has three loading spans: 28ft for bulk cargo applications, 30ft for POL tanks and market load applications, and the All New M Cab variation with a 31.3 ft loading span. This variation has one of the segment's longest loading spans and is best suited for container applications, parcels, and other bulky applications. All of these models provide best-in-class fuel efficiency, excellent safety and comfort, unrivalled dependability, and low maintenance expenses. They are also outfitted with conventional telematics equipment to increase fleet productivity.
Bharat Benz 4228R Features
- BharatBenz 4228R Truck is equipped with an OM926 engine for trouble-free operation.
- The payload capacity of this truck is 29890 kg.
- High performance is provided by the BharatBenz 4228R Truck.
- The 4228R has a maximum power of 281 hp, a maximum torque of 1100 Nm, and an engine capacity of 7200 cc.
- The BharatBenz 4228R Truck has 14 wheels.
- Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The gradeability of the BharatBenz 4228R is 29%.
BharatBenz 4228R is available in three variants. The base model is 6775/CBC/(31.3ft) and the top variant is 6575/CBC.
Competitors for the BharatBenz 4228R include the Tata LPT 4225 Cowl, Tata Signa 4225.T, Ashok Leyland 4220, Eicher Pro 6042, and Mahindra Blazo X 42.
Bharat Benz 4228R Price in India
The Bharat Benz 4228R price in India starts from Rs.39.79 and goes up to Rs. 42.21 lakhs.