BharatBenz 5228T Trailer trucks are outfitted with engines engineered for greater efficiency and longer life, as well as maximum power with less consumption, allowing you to maximize your profits. More power with various additional features to ensure minimal maintenance and longer durability resulting in faster turnaround time and more trips per year. Cabin and chassis configurations, as well as full and high side decks with premium AC cabins, are available. This one-of-a-kind tractor-trailer has tough elements including a single dry plate, hydraulic control 430 diameter clutch, and high-quality, heavy-duty axles. The front suspension is parabolic with a leaf spring and two hydraulic shock absorbers, and the rear suspension is elliptical with a leaf spring.
The service brakes are pneumatic, foot-operated, and equipped with dual-line ABS, as are the parking brakes, which are controlled by a pneumatically operated hand control valve.
The truck's primary applications include cement, iron and steel, tanker, building material, and market loads. For specific unique long-haul freight shipping needs, BharatBenz produced this remarkable 52-tonne GVW tractor which is Equipped with all of the latest and greatest technologies to improve the performance of your fleet.
Bharat Benz 5228T Features
- BharatBenz 5228T Trailer is equipped with an OM 926 engine for trouble-free operation.
- The BharatBenz firm launched it by the BS-VI emission standards.
- The new BharatBenz 5228T Trailer has dimensions of 6063 mm in length, 2490 mm in width, and 2975 mm in height.
- The BharatBenz 5228T has a fuel capacity of 455 Ltr.
- The GVW of a trailer includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. BharatBenz 5228T has a GVW of 52000 kg.
- The Trailer's engine capacity is the greatest power and torque. The 5228T has a maximum power of 281 hp, a maximum torque of 1100 Nm, and an engine capacity of 7200 cc.
- BharatBenz 5228T has a wheelbase of 3600 mm.
- A trailer's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The gradeability of the BharatBenz 5228T is 23.3%.
- The BharatBenz 5228T has 281 horsepower.
- The BharatBenz 5228T Trailer has 18 wheels.
Bharat Benz 5228T is only available in one variant which is 3600/CBC.
Tata Signa 5525.S is the main competitor of Bharat Benz 5228T.
Bharat Benz 5228T Price in India
The BharatBenz 5228T price in India starts at Rs. 32.64 Lakh.