Eicher Pro 2110 cargo truck is designed to stay ahead of its closest competition in the market. This truck has a robust engine, powerful gearbox, and comfort features to enhance the driving experience. Moreover, it has the next-gen technology to ensure reliable performance on village and city roads. Read this highlight to get more details about this ICV truck introduced by Eicher.
Eicher Pro 2110 truck is introduced with E474 4 valve 3.8-liter TCI CRS diesel engine having capacity of 3800cc. This engine is rated to produce 160 HP power and 500 Nm maximum torque. The truck meets BS6 emission norms and features manual transmission along with a 7-speed gearbox.
Eicher Pro 2110 Features
- It normally comes in a cargo deck and a customizable body option.
- There is a semi-elliptical laminated leaf with helper suspension in front.
- It has a semi-elliptical leaf spring with helper spring suspension in the rear.
- The truck has a minimum turning radius of 8400 mm.
- It features a gross vehicle weight of 11990 kg.
- This ICV truck has a wheelbase and ground clearance of 4300 mm and 250 mm.
- It has air brakes and parking brakes for better control.
- This 6-wheeler truck is fitted with 8.25x20 tires.
- It contains power steering and cruise control features.
- The truck is capable of providing an average mileage of 7 kmpl.
Pro 2110 Variants Variants
This ICV cargo truck is available in 4300/CBC, 3900/CBC, and 5150/CBC variants.
It competes with top ICV truck models such as BharatBenz 1415RE, Tata 1112 LPT, Tata 1109g LPT, Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1115 HE, and Eicher Pro 2095XPT.
Eicher Pro 2110 Price in India
Eicher Pro 2110 on road price begins from Rs 20,77,000 and reaches Rs 23,02,000.