Eicher Pro 3015 is a popular truck model under the 16-tonne category. This truck model is highly appreciated by its buyers for its best-in-class payload, high fuel efficiency, and superior uptime. If you find a top-notch truck model that meets your expectations, reading this highlight will be beneficial.
It is built on an E494 4-valve 3.8-liter TCI CRS engine and a 7-speed gearbox. Its four-cylinder engine contains 3800cc engine capacity and 160 HP power. The peak torque of this ICV truck in India is 500 Nm. It also features a 330 mm dia clutch, manual transmission, and BS6 emission norms.
Eicher Pro 3015 Features
- There is parabolic with shock absorber front suspension.
- It has a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- The truck has a minimum turning radius of 8750 mm.
- It falls into the 16020 kg GVW category and features a max payload of 10572kg.
- It has 190-liter fuel tank storage and 258mm ground clearance.
- The wheelbase of this top-selling ICV truck is 4490 mm.
- The truck model comes with air brakes and a parking brake system.
- It has 9.00R20-16PR tires in front and rear.
- Eicher Pro 3015 comes with power steering and an adjustable driver seat option.
- This ICV truck model ensures average mileage of 6 kmpl.
- It can have a top forward speed of 80 kmph on a moderate load.
Pro 3015 Variants
Eicher Pro 3015 truck was launched into two variants such as 4490/CBC and 5490/CBC.
This truck model competes with Tata T.16 Ultra, BharatBenz 1215RE, Tata 1212 LPK, Mahindra Furio 16, and BharatBenz 1617R.
Eicher Pro 3015 Price in India
Eicher Pro 3015 on road price starts from Rs 25,01,000 and reaches Rs 27,05,000.