Posted by Priya Singh on 10-Feb-2023 12:26 PM
Trucks are the first thing that comes to mind when discussing commercial vehicles. One of the top producers of commercial vehicles, Ashok Leyland offers trucks that are inexpensive, dependable, and efficient for use on Indian highways. Each of the many distinct truck models Ashok Leyland offers has a unique specialization.
"Aap Ki Jeet, Humari Jeet" is something Ashok Leyland adheres to. By offering cutting-edge vehicles, they aim for their customers to completely satisfy their wants. The business was founded in 1948 and has kept its reputation for producing high-tech trucks in India. In India, Ashok Leyland trucks are produced by BS-VI emissions standards. Pickup trucks, tractors, tippers, trucks, mini-trucks, and transit mixers are just a few of the kinds the company offers. Customers are happy with Ashok Leyland since it has more than 550 client touchpoints and 9 service training facilities across India. Because the trucks from this company are so reasonably priced, new entrepreneurs may also purchase them.
Here are the top 10 best Ashok Leyland truck models, specifications, and prices in India in case you're unsure which one to pick.
We'll give you a brief overview of each truck model in this article, along with information on its features, limitations, and cost.
Ashok Leyland Dost CNG mini truck has its application in many fields. It is used to carry light loads of vegetables, fruits, export items, etc to carry at a short distance. This small pickup truck has a 1.5L, 3-cylinder CNG engine. Ashok Leyland Dost CNG mini truck price in India starts from Rs. 5.63 lakhs.
Features of Ashok Leyland Dost CNG mini truck
• Ashok Leyland Dost CNG mini truck provided with an advanced technological solution to provide high performance.
• Horse Power of 45 HP is given.
• The width of the Wheelbase is 2350 mm.
• This CNG vehicle produces a torque of 105Nm.
• The size of the fuel tank is 120ltr.
• The gross weight of the vehicle is 2545 Kg.
To dump a lot of heavy materials during building activity, an Ashok Leyland 1920 Tipper is employed. This vehicle has an iGen6 technology engine with a 700 Nm torque capacity. With the use of this tipper truck, the clients earn more. Ashok Leyland 1920 Tipper price in India starts from Rs 30.13 lakhs.
Features of Ashok Leyland 1920 Tipper
• Ashok Leyland 1920 Tipper provided with an advanced technological solution to provide high performance.
• This truck is provided with a 6th generation technology engine which can produce a torque of 700Nm.
• Horsepower is 200HP.
• The width of the wheelbase provided is 2850mm.
• The overall weight of the vehicle is 18500kg.
Commercial trucks made by Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 Tipper are renowned for their remarkable quality and efficiency. The brakes are air brakes with parking brakes, and the steering is manual. This vehicle has a medium range and can handle heavy work with ease. Ashoka Leyland launches this vehicle in the market with all the BS6 norms.
It’s best in mileage which saves fuel and benefits the customers. Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 Tipper price in India starts from 17lakhs.
Features of Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 Tipper
• Manual steering transmission is provided.
• Air brakes with parking brakes are given in this truck.
• The horsepower of this vehicle is 150HP
• The wheelbase width is 2850mm.
• The overall weight is 11120kg.
• 6th generation technological engine is provided, which gives the best performance.
• The capacity of the fuel tank is 105ltr.
Modern technology is used in the manufacturing of Ashok Leyland 1920 Trucks, which are equipped with H series CRS with iEGR/SCR engines. With this vehicle model, transportation tasks are simple. The 700 Nm of torque produced by the Ashok Leyland 1920 is quite good for high work efficiency.
The price of the Ashok Leyland 1920 Truck in India starts from 23lakh.
Features of Ashok Leyland 1920 Truck-
• This Ashoka Leyland truck generates torque of 700Nm, which is best to give high-efficiency work.
• The horsepower provided is 200HP
• The width of the wheelbase is 4750mm
• The gross weight of the vehicle is 18500kg
• The size of the fuel tank is 375ltr.
• It follows all the norms of BS6 emission.
The Ashok Leyland 4220 truck is a heavy-duty vehicle. This specific type produces 700 Nm of torque and operates at very high efficiency. The model is equipped with a large trolley that can move a substantial amount of weight from one location to another in a single trip.
The price of the Ashok Leyland 4220 Truck of India starts from 38Lakhs.
Features of Ashok Leyland 4220 Truck -
• Ashok Leyland 4220 Truck has a horsepower of 200HP.
• The width of the wheelbase is 6600mm.
• The gross weight of the truck is 42000kg.
• This truck is provided with a 6th generation engine, for smooth work of the engine.
Ashok Leyland has introduced this new truck for the city. Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Truck will be useful to carry a load from one place to another place in the crowded city. It’s best suited for door-to-door delivery of parcels.
It comes with a Diesel engine, which is efficient in fuel consumption, that’s why makes it a good choice to buy. The starting price of Ashok Leyland truck is 13lakh.
Features of Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre Truck -
• Ashok Leyland truck produces a torque of 360Nm.
• It comes with 140HP
• The width of the wheelbase is 2685mm
• The overall weight of this truck is 6250kg.
• The size of the fuel tank is 90ltr.
The Ashok Leyland bada dost pickup performs a lot of small tasks around the city. This Ashok Leyland pickup truck is the next iteration of Ashok Leyland designed to satisfy all customer demands. Additionally, this model may be used on curvy routes.
To pick up the export items cartoon from the export firm or factories is done by all these types of vehicles. It also gives the best mileage, which comes in a Diesel engine. It’s available to fulfil all the basic requirements of the customers. The price of Ashok Leyland BADA DOST Pickup in India starts from Rs 7lakh.
Features of Ashok Leyland BADA DOST Pickup-
• This variant of Ashok Leyland is ready to work on narrow roads.
• The horsepower provided is 80Hp.
• The width of the wheelbase is 2590mm.
• It comes with a fuel tank of a capacity of 185ltr.
• The total weight of this vehicle is 2590 kg.
The Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 is made with advanced technological features for the best performance. It is provided with an H series engine with 6the generation technology to give the best efficiency. It’s also featured with BS6 Emission norms. The price of Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 in India starts from Rs 22 lakhs.
Features of Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1615 -
• Ashok Leyland truck model produces a torque of 450 Nm. It is available for many applications.
• This truck has 185 Ltr. of fuel tank capacity.
• It comes with 150HP
• Width of the wheelbase is 3950 mm.
• The total weight of the vehicle is 16100kg.
Commercial trucks made by Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 Tipper are renowned for their remarkable quality and efficiency. The brakes are air brakes with parking brakes, and the steering is manual. This vehicle has a medium range and can handle heavy work with ease. The price of Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 Tipper in India starts from 17.28 lakhs.
Features of Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1015 Tipper-
• HP - 150 HP
• 2850 mm is the wheelbase.
• GVW - 11120 Kg
The Ashok Leyland Dost is a pickup truck and a micro truck hybrid. Ashok Leyland Dost price in India starts from 7 lakhs.
This truck performs a variety of tasks throughout the city, including the delivery of water, the transportation of fruits and vegetables, and the carrying of luggage. This truck has a 1.5 L, i-GEN 6 Technology Diesel engine, which is excellent.
Features of Ashok Leyland Dost -
• Ashok Leyland Dost comes with the horsepower of 80HP
• The width of the wheelbase is 2510mm
• The overall weight of this Ashok Leyland Dost is 2805kg.
The top 10 Ashok Leyland trucks in India are covered in detail in this article. Each truck has its specifications, which make it suitable to buy according to your need. The price variation of the Ashok Leyland truck in India is according to the specifications.
08-Jun-2023 10:57 AM
08-Jun-2023 09:30 AM