Eicher 650 4WD is a recently launched tractor model in India. It comes with a super attractive design and a powerful fuel-efficient engine. It has a spacious and comfortable seating area, making this 4WD tractor ideal for various applications. Here we have provided some important details about this newly launched Eicher tractor in India.
Eicher’s this tractor model features a water-cooled 3300cc diesel engine with a capacity of 60 horsepower and 51 HP PTO power. It comes with a three-cylinder engine that provides better fuel efficiency under its category. It contains eight forward, two reverse gears, and a dual-clutch type. There is a manual transmission, but it works smoothly on tough field operations.
Eicher 650 4WD Features
- Eicher’s this 4WD tractor contains a lifting capacity of 2100 kg
- It has a wheelbase of 2065mm and a height of 2270 mm.
- The total weight of this tractor from Eicher is 2798 kg.
- Eicher has provided a 58-liter fuel tank and power steering facility.
- This 4WD tractor can have a maximum forward speed of 30.44 kmph.
- It has a 9.50x24 front and 16.9x28 rear tire size.
- This Eicher tractor comes in a 4WD variant that works effectively in various operations.
650 4WD Competitors
It has top competitors like Sonalika Sikander 60 Rx, Digitrac PP 51i, Kartar 5936, and VST Viraaj XP 9054 DI.
Eicher 650 4WD Price in India
Eicher 650 4WD on-road price starts from Rs 8,40,000, making it an ideal heavy-duty tractor for various farming activities.