Escort Steeltrac is one of the popular mini tractors in its segment. This tractor mode is suitable for agricultural as well as haulage work. Knowing more about this tractor will be useful if you are willing to buy a mini tractor for your agriculture farm.
It is fitted with an 18 HP diesel engine having solid engine capacity. This engine is paired with a single cylinder to help it perform well in most applications. Additionally, it has a synchromesh transmission and eight forward and two reverse gears. The engine-rated RPM of this promising mini truck in India is 3000.
- The maximum lifting capacity of the Eicher tractor is 450 kg.
- It's introduced in the manual steering option.
- It has an oil bath-type air filter to keep the engine clean.
- The engine-rated RPM of this mini tractor is 3000.
- It has an 895cc engine that functions on diesel fuel.
- There is 18 liters of fuel tank capacity and 300 mm ground clearance.
- The tractor has a PTO power of 9.7 HP.
- This mini truck has a top speed of 25 kmph.
- It can have a maximum reverse speed of 4.53 kmph.
- Eicher has provided a dry disc brake system.
- It's a 2WD mini tractor with 5.20x14 front and 8.00x18 reverse tires.
This best-selling mini truck in India competes with VST VT-180D HS/JAI, Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT, ACE Veer 20, Mahindra JIVO 225 DI 4WD, and Massey Ferguson 5118.
Escort Steeltrac Price in India
Escort Steeltrac on road price starts from Rs 2,60,000 and reaches Rs 2,90,000. This mini tractor is suitable for orchard farming and keeping an eye on your large farm field.