Kubota is a renowned Japanese tractor brand selling its tractor in India. It has a range of tractors that offer high HP and impressive mileage. In this highlight, we will talk about Kubota MU4501 2WD tractor price in India, specification, HP, and mileage. So, read here and get accurate information about this prominent tractor that offers fuel-efficient performance.
Kubota MU4501 HP and Mileage Performance
Kubota MU4501 HP is 45, and its 4-cylinder engine generates 2434 cc displacement. The tractor has the double-clutch option and dry-type air filter, making it a durable farm machine to use in the long term. Its engine rate RPM ranges to 2500, and PTO HP stands at 38.3 HP. It's a very value-for-money tractor because the Kubota tractor brand has provided an efficient engine. Its engine is proven to generate maximum torque and keep the mileage incredible. Farmers will not have to worry about this tractor's mileage, performance, and durability.
Kubota MU4501 specification
● It's a 2WD and best-in-class tractor in the 45HP category.
● There is a 4-cylinder engine that has high HP, torque, and mileage.
● Farmers can enjoy heavy weight lifting benefits of up to 1640 kgf.
● Here you see ground clearance of 405mm and a full-flat deck design.
● The tractor has a large fuel tank of 60 litres to work long hours without interruption.
● Independent dual PTO helps the tractor to keep a balanced performance.
● It comes with an LED display that ensures late-night visibility.
● The tractor has a synchronised transmission to keep the noise and vibration minimum.
Kubota MU4501 2WD Price in India
Kubota MU4501 2WD tractor price in India starts from Rs 7.25 lakh. It's a top-class tractor with high fuel efficiency and best performance. Farmers need to do various types of farming to get more productivity.