Mahindra XP Plus 575 DI is a powerful tractor with excellent mileage capabilities. It's the top-selling Mahindra tractor in India to increase farmers' productivity. It is loaded with impressive features and has a sturdy design that matches every work condition. So, let’s know Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus mileage, price, HP, PTO, and other features.
Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus Mileage & Engine Power
Mahindra 575 XP Plus DI tractor has a constant mesh engine that creates 46.9HP power. It's a diesel engine tractor that offers power pack performance on farming land. You will get cost-effective and impressive mileage due to its advanced tractor engine. Its four-cylinder engine unit has 42 HP PTO power and 178.6Nm torque. Overall, it's a great tractor that can work well with various farm equipment and tools.
Mahindra XP Plus 575 Di Features
● It looks modern, bulky, and a powerful farm machine by its design.
● Farmers can buy it in the single-clutch or double-clutch option.
● Gears and brakes are super responsive to enhance performance
● The tractor has a 65-litre fuel tank and can lift 1500kg tools and goods easily.
● There is a large wheelbase of 1960mm for effective performance in tough farmlands.
● Mahindra has improved the engine fuel efficiency to increase mileage.
● Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus tractor is a great match for rice, wheat, and sugarcane farming.
Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus Price and Mileage
It's a cost-effective tractor that offers impressive mileage on different roads and farming conditions. Its fuel-efficient technology saves huge money on fuel expenses. However, the price range of Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus can range to Rs 7.1 lakh.