Ashok Leyland 4825 10x2 DTLA MAV is a premium category truck with various body types. Knowing about this truck model can be suitable if you are looking for a truck that can fit in a tanker or market load carrier. This is because it has a powerful engine, and the company gives customizable body options and a superior performance guarantee.
It features an A series CRS with iGen6 technology 5300 cc four-cylinder diesel engine. This engine is rated to produce 250 HP power and 900 Nm peak torque to ensure best-in-class payload capacity. It has a 380 mm dia single dry plate clutch with air assisted hydraulic booster. It also has a 9-speed gearbox containing nine forward and one reverse gear.
Ashok Leyland 4825 10x2 DTLA MAV Features
- It has a day and sleeper cabin along with a customizable body.
- This heavy-duty truck comes with a semi-elliptical multi-leaf front suspension.
- It has NRS suspension in the rear to give a secure and heavy-duty haulage experience.
- The minimum turning radius of this heavy-duty truck is 11850 mm.
- It has 47500 kg GVW and a 29.8ft deck length.
- The truck comes with a 6600 mm wheelbase and 253mm ground clearance.
- It features high-quality air brakes to control its 295/90 R20 size tires.
- This 16-wheeler truck has power steering and parking brakes.
- The top speed of this HCV truck can go up to 80 kmph.
4825 10x2 DTLA MAV Variants
Ashok Leyland 4825 10x2 DTLA MAV truck is introduced in many variants such as 6600/HSD/(30 ft), 6600/FSD/(30 ft), 6600/HSD/(28 ft), and 6600/FSD/(28 ft).
This heavy-duty truck in India competes with leading truck models like BharatBenz 5028T, Eicher Pro 6042HT, Eicher Pro 8028XC and BharatBenz 2828CH.
Ashok Leyland 4825 10x2 DTLA MAV Price in India
Ashok Leyland 4825 10x2 DTLA MAV on-road price starts from Rs 42,32,000. This heavy-duty truck is highly recognized for market load, tanker, cement, and iron and steel transportation work.