Ashok Leyland BOSS 1415 HB truck is launched under the 1400 kg GVW category. It has a spacious loading space. This truck can be one of the best cargo trucks for your business if you regularly transport goods for intracity distribution. Read this highlight to get more information about its on-road price and other details.
It comes with its well-known H series CRS with iGen6 technology four-cylinder engine with a 3839 cc engine capacity. This engine is measured to produce 150 HP power and 450 Nm top-notch torque under the cargo truck category. In addition, it also has a manual transmission and a six-speed gearbox for better drive performance.
Ashok Leyland BOSS 1415 HB Features
- It contains parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- This truck model also has a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- This cargo truck has a 11760 mm minimum turning radius
- There is a 208-liter huge fuel tank capacity to store diesel fuel
- Its wheelbase and ground clearance is measured at 5200mm and 230mm.
- It features a gross vehicle weight of 14050 kg.
- This cargo truck has a deck length of 24 ft.
- It comes with pre-fitted air brakes for better grip.
- This six-wheeler truck has 8.25 R20-size tires.
- It also contains a power steering option and a parking brake.
BOSS 1415 HB Variants
This truck model is available in 18 variants, including 5200/HSD/24ft, 3900/CBC/17ft, and 3400/CBC/14 ft.
Ashok Leyland BOSS 1415 HB cargo truck competes with BharatBenz 1015R, Tata T.12g Ultra, BharatBenz 1215R, Eicher Pro 2075, and Tata 610 LPK.
Ashok Leyland BOSS 1415 HB Price in India
Ashok Leyland BOSS 1415 HB on-road price begins from Rs 21,14,000 to Rs 22,80,000.