Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1115 HE is one of India's most reliable ICV trucks that is designed to handle high payloads and perform efficiently on Indian roads. This medium-duty cargo truck comes from Ashok Leyland. Here we have provided crucial details about this truck's model, price, engine capacity, and key specifications. So, read this highlight before buying any ICV truck for your business.
It contains an H series CRS with an iGen6 technology four-cylinder diesel engine with an engine capacity of 3839cc. This powerful engine produces max power of 150 HP and max torque of 450 Nm. This medium-duty truck contains fuel-saving features to give best-in-class mileage on the highway to congested city roads. Moreover, it has a 330 mm dia single plate dry type clutch with clutch booster technology.
Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1115 HE Features
- This truck contains a six-speed gearbox for effortless gear change.
- Ashok Leyland provides a customizable body option.
- It has a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in front and rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this cargo truck is 14500mm.
- It has gross vehicle weight and payload capacity of 11500 kg and 7859kg.
- This ICV truck has 185 fuel tank capacity and 20 ft deck length.
- This truck's wheelbase and ground clearance are 4200mm and 215 mm.
Ecomet 1115 HE Variants
This ICV truck is introduced in multiple variants, such as 3970/CBC/17 ft, 3970/FSD/17 ft, 3970/HSD/17 ft, and 4200/CBC/19 ft.
This cargo truck in India competes with BharatBenz 1415RE, Tata K.14 Ultra, Eicher Pro 2055, and Tata 710 SK.
Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1115 HE Price in India
Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1115 HE on-road price begins from Rs19,55,000 and can reach up to Rs 19,68,000.