The BharatBenz 1215RE is a truck with a GVWR of 11990 kg. This BharatBenz truck's main driveline has a 3900 cc 4 cylinder engine with a maximum power of 110 kW @ 2500 rpm and a torque of 460 Nm @ 1500 rpm. It has a 6-speed 6F+1R gearbox with cable shift, G85, and synchromesh. The various configurations enable the owner to transport various types of cargo as needed.
With wheelbases of 4250 mm, 4800 mm, and 5050 mm, this BharatBenz vehicle may provide a load body length ideal for a variety of applications. Air brakes provide enhanced safety in the BharatBenz 1215RE, and the semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the front provides a comfortable ride.
The powerful engine and powertrain of this BharatBenz truck, together with its dependable performance to handle demanding tasks in the heavy ICV market, are its primary selling points. The 1215RE belongs to the intermediate cargo carrier sector and is a sibling of the 1215R.
BharatBenz 1215RE Features
- The BharatBenz 1215RE 5050/CBC is powered by a 3900 cc engine and comes with a Manual transmission.
- The BharatBenz 1215RE 5050/CBC comes with a day cabin and a custom body option.
- The WheelBase & GVW of 5050/CBC are 5050 mm & 13000 kg respectively.
- The six-wheeled 5050/CBC has a customizable body. Additional features include Power Steering, D+1, Pneumatic, Foot Operated, Dual Line Fully S-cam, Dual Circuit, and more.
- It is offered in a diesel variant with a fuel tank capacity of 215 litres, a 6-speed gearbox, and BS-VI emission standards compliance.
The BharatBenz 1215RE is available in five variants, with the base model 3360/CBC and the top variant 5050/CBC.
The BharatBenz 1215RE ICV competes with well-known brands like Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1215 HE, Mahindra Furio 12, Eicher Pro 2110, and Ashok Leyland BOSS 1215 HB.
BharatBenz 1215RE Price in India
The BharatBenz 1215RE price in India is generally between 20.45 and 21.13 Lakh.