The BharatBenz 1917R truck has a gross vehicle weight of 18500 kg. This BharatBenz truck is powered by a 3907 cc 4D34i engine that produces 168 HP and 520 Nm of maximum torque. The engine in the BharatBenz 1917R truck is paired with a 6-speed (6F+1R) transmission that provides excellent mileage. This BharatBenz 1917R truck has four wheels and two axles. With wheelbases of 5100 mm, 5900 mm, and 6700 mm, this BharatBenz vehicle can provide a load body length ideal for a variety of applications. Air brakes provide improved safety in the BharatBenz 1917R, while semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the front provides a comfortable ride.
BharatBenz 1917R Features
- The payload is essentially Truck's maximum loading capacity. The payload of the BharatBenz 1917R is 10886 kg.
- The BharatBenz 1917R has a gasoline capacity of 215 Ltr.
- The GVW of a truck includes the vehicle's kerb weight and cargo. The BharatBenz 1917R has a GVW of 18500 kg.
- The truck's engine capacity is its maximum power and torque. The 1917R has a maximum power of 167 hp, a maximum torque of 520 Nm, and an engine capacity of 3900 cc.
- The BharatBenz 1917R has a 5900 mm wheelbase.
- The BharatBenz 1917R is offered with a Box body. The cabin of the 1917R is a Day and Sleeper Cabin, and the chassis is a Chassis with Cabin.
- The BharatBenz 1917R Truck has a total of six wheels.
- The BharatBenz 1917R is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
- A truck's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The grade ability of the BharatBenz 1917R is 23.6%.
- The BharatBenz 1917R has 167 horsepower.
The BharatBenz 1917R is available in four variations, with the base model being 5500/CAB/22(ft) and the top variant being 6700/CAB/31 (ft).
BharatBenz 1917R Competitors are Tata Ultra 1918.T, Ashok Leyland 1920 and Eicher Pro 6019.
BharatBenz 1917R Price in India
In India, the price of BharatBenz 1917R ranges between Rs 24.12 and Rs 28.30 lakh.