This new tipper has been modified to meet the new axle-load norms configuration and brings all of BharatBenz's benefits, such as worldwide technology and construction quality, as well as powerful engines, to the lower spectrum of mining tipper applications. The new BS 6 compliant OM 926 engine with a 6-cylinder configuration and a displacement of 7200cc powers this vehicle. This engine's maximum power output is 210 Kw @ 2200 rpm. This high-performance truck's max torque is 1100 Nm at 1200 - 1600 rpm. It comes with a G131 6-speed transmission and a 430mm single dry plate clutch with hydraulic control and clutch booster.
The top speed is limited to 60kmph, and the maximum gradeability is 45.2%. 35000 Nylon & Radial Tyre and 34200 Mining Tyre total vehicle weight This model has a DxWxT frame section of 288 x 70 x 9 with a standard front and rear Anti Roll Bar RA2. It has the most advanced Pneumatic Foot Operated braking system available, as well as Dual Line ABS and a pneumatically operated hand control valve for the parking brakes.
BharatBenz 3528C Features
- The engine capacity of the Tipper is the maximum power & maximum torque. The 3528C has a maximum power of 281 hp, a maximum torque of 1100 Nm, and an engine capacity of 7200 cc.
- The BharatBenz 3528C has a wheelbase of 5175 mm.
- A Tipper's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. BharatBenz 3528C gives a gradeability of 45.2 %.
- The BharatBenz 3528C has 281 horsepower.
- The BharatBenz 3528C Tipper has 12 wheels in total.
The BharatBenz 3528C is available in three variants. The base model is 5175/19 Cum/Box Body, and the top variant is 5175/CBC.
BharatBenz 3528C competitors include Tata Signa 3523.TK, Tata Signa 3525.K/.TK, Ashok Leyland 3520 Tipper, Mahindra Blazo X 35 8x4 Tipper, Tata Prima 3530. K, and Eicher Pro 8035XM.
BharatBenz 3528C Price in India
The Bharat Benz 3528C starts in India at Rs. 47.95 lakhs.