Tata Prima 5530.S is a popular truck in India under the M&HCV segment. This truck is designed by Tata Motors by using advanced technology and premium components, ensuring better fuel mileage, the highest uptime, and top-class engine torque for better payload capacity. Read this Tata Prima 5530.S highlight to get more details on Tata Prima 5530.S price and key features.
This Tata trailer truck is the flagship model under the 55,000 GVW category and features a modern interior and exterior. It has a fully suspended hydraulic tiltable sleeper cabin and a power steering option. It is paired with a BS6 6692cc six-cylinder Cummins ISBe 6.7 ltr engine that runs on diesel fuel. Tata Motors has also added SCR technology for better performance in heavy-duty operations. Tata Prima 5530.S engine can produce 296 HP power and 1100 Nm peak torque.
Prima 5530.S Features
- Tata Prima 5530.S truck features a gradeability of 19%.
- It has a G1150 gearbox that contains 9 forward and 1 reverse gear.
- It can achieve a top speed of 80 kmph due to a heavy-duty powertrain.
- You can see a company-fitted single dry type 430 mm dia clutch.
- Moreover, it has heavy-duty front and rear axles for better security.
- Tata Motors has an attached air brake system that offers better control on this vehicle.
This truck is the best trailer truck in India and is available in Cowl and CAB variants. You can choose any variant based on your business requirements.
Tata Prima 5530.S truck competes with top haulage trucks in India, including Eicher Pro 6055 and Tata Prima LX 5530.S 6x4.
Tata Prima 5530.S Price in India
Tata Prima 5530.S on-road price starts at Rs 38,71,000 and reaches Rs 40,24,000. This truck is great for businesses to transport large volumes of goods long distances.