Tata Yodha Pickup truck is a famous pickup truck in the Indian market. It's affordable and offers best-in-class payload capacity along with better uptime. Read this pickup truck highlight to get more information about this Tata pickup truck in India.
Tata Yodha Pickup truck comes with a 2.2L BS6 DI engine capable of generating a maximum displacement of 2200cc. It also produces a maximum power of 100 HP and a torque of 250 Nm. There is a factory-fitted single plate dry friction type 260 mm dia clutch and four cylinders fitted with the engine. It also contains a 45-liter fuel tank and a GVW of 3490 KG.
Tata Yodha Pickup Features
- This pickup truck in India carries a payload capacity of 1700 kg.
- It gives an ideal mileage of 13 kmpl on average payload operation.
- The minimum turning radius of this truck is 6250 mm.
- Tata Yodha Pickup truck features a ground clearance of 210 mm and a wheelbase of 3150 mm.
- Tata Motors has provided semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in front and rear.
- This pickup truck comes with power steering and a GBS-76-5/4.49 mark 2 gearbox.
- Its gearbox includes five forward and one reverse gears.
- Its 4-wheeler pickup truck has 215/75 R16 radial tire sizes each.
- It comes with a D+1 seat and spacious cabin space.
Yodha Pickup Variants
This pickup truck from Tata Motors comes in four variants: diesel, cabin crew 4x2, 1500, and 1700.
Tata Yodha Pickup truck competitors are Mahindra Imperio, Ashok Leyland Bada Dost, and Mahindra Bolero Pickup range.
Tata Yodha Pickup Price in India
Tata Yodha Pickup on-road price in India starts at Rs 9,17,000 and reaches Rs 9,31,000.