The BharatBenz 4023TT is the top-of-the-line heavy-duty tractor-trailer for long-distance. This tractor-trailer is equipped with two-axle trailers with gross carrying weights of 37.2T and 39.T T.
The Bharat Benz 4023TT is a frontline heavy-duty tractor-trailer designed for long-distance hauling. As a driveline combo, the engine is torque and calibrated to a nine-speed 9F+1R gearbox. This tractor-trailer with intuitive features includes adequate two-axle trailers with a gross carrying weight of 37.2T, making it ideal for some of the heaviest loads. Radial tires in 10.00 R20 for the 37.2T gross carrying weight and 11R20 or 29590R20 for the 39.5T GCW tubeless tires are standard on this tractor. The fuel tank capacity is 455L, with a 60L Adblue tank and a top speed of 80kmph. All BharatBenz vehicles provide an effortless driving experience, and this tractor includes a hydraulic power-assisted steering system. Other notable improvements include air brakes, ABS, and improved seat belts.
Bharat Benz 4023TT Features
- BharatBenz 4023TT Truck is equipped with an OM926 engine for trouble-free operation.
- The BharatBenz firm launched it in accordance with the BS-VI emission standards.
- The BharatBenz 4023TT has a fuel capacity of 455 Ltr.
- The GVW of a trailer includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. BharatBenz 4023TT has a GVW of 33747 kg.
- The 4023TT has a maximum power of 241 hp, a maximum torque of 850 Nm, and an engine capacity of 7200 cc.
- BharatBenz 4023TT has a wheelbase of 3300 mm.
- A trailer's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The gradeability of the BharatBenz 4023TT is 26.2%.
- The BharatBenz 4023TT Trailer has 14 wheels.
Bharat Benz 4023TT is available only in one variant which is 3300/CBC.
Competitors of the BharatBenz 4023TT are Tata Signa 4018.S, Ashok Leyland 4020, Eicher Pro 6040, and Mahindra Blazo X 40.
Bharat Benz 4023TT Price in India
The price of BharatBenz 4023TT in India starts at Rs 29.11 lakh.