The Eicher Pro 2055 is a profitable and dependable multi-business city truck. It has the highest rated payload in its class and the best turning radius in its class. Its tough aggregates offer excellent dependability and longevity. It has a new cabin that provides greater driving comfort while maintaining best-in-class fuel efficiency. Eicher Pro 2055 is an ideal city vehicle that provides its owner with significant profitability and prosperity.
In Eicher Pro 2055, hydraulic brakes provide improved safety, and grease-free semi-elliptical leaf springs with telescopic shock absorbers suspension in front provide a comfortable ride.
Eicher Pro 2055 Features
- The Eicher Pro 2055 Truck is equipped with an E366 4 Valve 2 Litre CRS engine for trouble-free operation.
- The payload capacity of this truck is 4086 kg.
- The truck's engine capacity is its maximum power and torque. The Pro 2055 has a maximum power of 100 hp, a maximum torque of 285 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2000 cc.
- Eicher Pro 2055 has a wheelbase of 2670 mm.
- A truck's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport cargo in difficult terrain. The Eicher Pro 2055 has a gradeability of 26%.
- Eicher Pro 2055 has a power output of 100 horsepower.
- The Eicher Pro 2055 Truck has a total of 6 wheels.
- The Eicher Pro 2055 Truck is a high-performance vehicle.
- Eicher launched it by BS-VI emission standards.
- The Eicher Pro 2055 has a fuel capacity of 60 Ltr.
- The GVW of a truck includes the vehicle's kerb weight and cargo. Eicher Pro 2055 has a GVW of 6950 kg.
Pro 2055 Variants
Eicher Pro 2055 is available in three variants. The base model is 2670/FSD, and the top variant is 2670/HSD.
|2670/CBC, 100 HP, Manual, 2000 cc|
|2670/FSD, 100 HP, Manual, 2000 cc|
|2670/HSD, 100 HP, Manual, 2000 cc|
The Eicher Pro 2055 competes with Tata 710 LPT, Tata 710 SFC, and Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre.
Eicher Pro 2055 Price in India
The Eicher Pro 2055 price in India starts from Rs. 13.23 lakhs.