Eicher Pro 2059XP truck is a great addition by Eicher under its 2000 series haulage truck segment. The brand has designed this ICV truck to give superior mileage, high power, and best-in-class uptime in most haulage requirements. It is supported with a heavy-duty aggregate to ensure reliable performance in various road conditions. Read more about this ICV truck in India to understand if it fits your business requirements.
This ICV truck is launched with an E474 4 valve 3-liter CRs engine with a 3000cc engine capacity and 120 horsepower. The truck is rated to produce 350 Nm peak torque to handle high payload effortlessly. It has a 310 mm single dry-type clutch and manual transmission to enhance vehicle performance.
Eicher Pro 2059XP Features
- This ICV truck comes with grease-free semi-elliptical laminated leaves with shock absorber front suspension.
- It has grease-free semi-elliptical laminated leaves with helper rear suspension.
- The minimum turning radius of this cargo truck is 5800 mm.
- It has GVW and a payload capacity of 7490 kg and 3883 kg.
- The truck features a wheelbase and ground clearance of 2935 mm and 195 mm.
- It has air and parking brakes to effectively control 8.25x16- 16 PR tires.
- It also has power steering, cruise control, and an adjustable driver seat.
- The truck provides average mileage of 9 kmpl on normal roads.
Pro 2059XP Variants
This ICV truck from Eicher is available in many variants, like 2935/HSD, 2935/CBC, 3770/HSD/16ft, and 3770/CBC/16ft.
It competes with many best-selling ICV trucks in India, including Eicher Pro 2050, Tata 1112 LPT, Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre, and BharatBenz 1015R.
Eicher Pro 2059XP Price in India
Eicher Pro 2059XP on-road price starts from Rs 14,67,000 and reaches Rs 16,27,000.