Eicher Pro 2059XP CNG is a promising truck under the CNG category. This truck is known for its robust performance on varied terrains and superior load capacity. Here we have given a brief detail about the key features of this truck model. So, if you are willing to buy a medium-duty truck for your business, read this highlight and learn about this truck.
It is fitted with E483 2 valve 3.3 liters 4 cylinders 3300cc CNG engine. This engine is capable of generating 95 HP power and 245 Nm maximum torque. It has a 310 mm dia clutch, manual transmission, and BS6 emission norms. Additionally, Eicher has provided a five-speed gearbox that gives comfortable handling.
Eicher Pro 2059XP CNG Features
- It features a grease-free semi-elliptical laminated leaves suspension in front.
- It has semi-elliptical laminated leaf-grooved springs with helper suspension in the rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this medium-duty truck is 7400 mm.
- This 4-wheeler truck has a gross vehicle weight of 7490 kg.
- It is equipped with hydraulic brakes and 8.25x16-16PR tires.
- This truck's wheelbase and ground clearance are 3770 mm and 195 mm.
- Eicher has provided parking brakes and forged I-beam reverse elliot type front axle.
- The top speed of this top medium-duty truck is 80 kmph.
Pro 2059XP CNG Variants
This truck from the Eicher brand is introduced in 4 different variants such as 3770/CBC 14ft, 3770/HSD 16ft, 3770/HSD 14ft, and 3770/CBC 16ft.
It competes with Tata 709g LPT, Tata 1212 LPK, and BharatBenz 1215R.
Eicher Pro 2059XP CNG Price in India
Eicher Pro 2059XP CNG on-road price starts from 14,35,000 and reaches Rs 15,18,000. This Eicher truck is suitable for fruit and vegetable delivery, FMCG, and moving industrial loads.