Eicher Pro 2110XP is a great addition by Eicher under the medium-duty truck segment. This truck model suits most cargo requirements to ensure better profitability and mileage. This six-wheeler truck in India guarantees superior payload capacity and high uptime. So, if you are finding a reliable truck for your business, knowing the key features of this cargo truck will be useful.
It comes with an E494 4-valve 3.8-liter TCI CRS 3800cc diesel engine. This engine can generate 160 HP power and 500 Nm max torque to ensure best-in-class payload capacity and hurdle-free drive. The truck has a seven-speed gearbox, seven forwards (including two overdrive), and one reverse gear. It has manual transmission and BS6 emission norms. The truck looks promising to drive on city and village roads.
Eicher Pro 2110XP Features
- It offers a customizable body and day cabin.
- There are semi-elliptical laminated leaves with helper front suspension.
- It has a grease-free semi-elliptical leaf spring rear suspension.
- This cargo truck has a minimum turning radius of 8400 mm.
- It has gross vehicle weight and payload of 12976 kg and 8459 kg.
- The truck has 195 mm ground clearance and a 4300 mm wheelbase.
- This six-wheeler truck has air brakes and 8.25x20 tires.
- It provides power steering and cruise control features.
- This ICV truck in India has a gradeability of 27% and a maximum speed of 80 kmph.
- It can provide 7 kmpl mileage on moderate use.
Pro 2110XP Variants
This truck model is available in 4300/CBC and 5150/CBC variants.
This ICV category cargo truck competes with AMW 2516 HL, Eicher Pro 3015, Ashok Leyland 1920 4x2, BharatBenz 1415RE, Tata 1112 LPT, and Tata 1012 LPT.
Eicher Pro 2110XP Price in India
Eicher Pro 2110XP on-road price begins from Rs 21,59,000 and reaches Rs 25,16,000.