Eicher Pro 2110XP Plus is a 13-tonne GVW category diesel engine ICV truck that fits well in most cargo applications. This 6-wheeler truck in India is built with the latest technology and offers superior comfort and performance. Check out some key details about this robust truck model from Eicher.
This truck is built with E494 4 Valve 3.8L TCI CRS BS6 engine and paired with 4 cylinders. The engine system is capable of producing 3800cc engine displacement, 160 HP power, and 500 maximum torque. This truck model has a five-speed gearbox, 330 mm dia single plate clutch, and manual transmission. Moreover, it features a top speed of 80 kmph and gradeability of 30%.
Eicher Pro 2110XP Plus Features
- It is launched in a customizable body and day cabin variant.
- The truck has semi-elliptical laminated leaves with helper suspension in front.
- It has semi-elliptical leaf springs with helper spring suspension in the rear.
- It has a minimum turning radius of 7650 mm.
- This 12976 GVW category truck is introduced with a 190-liter fuel tank.
- This truck's wheelbase and ground clearance are 3900 mm and 195mm.
- This ICV truck under the 13-tonne category has air brakes.
- It contains 8.25 R20 tires on the front and rear sides.
- There is power steering fitted to give an enhanced drive experience.
Pro 2110XP Plus Variants
This ICV category medium-duty truck is available in three variants such as 3900/CBC, 5150/CBC, and 4300/CBC.
This 6-wheeler ICV truck competes with BharatBenz 1015R, BharatBenz 1415R, Tata 1112 LPT, Tata 1412 LPT, Ashok Leyland Boss 1415 HB, and Mahindra Furio 14.
Eicher Pro 2110XP Plus Price in India
Eicher Pro 2110XP Plus on-road price begins from Rs 22,36,000.