Eicher Pro 3014 is a top-rated ICV truck in India and promises high payload carrying capacity, better mileage, and uptime. This new-age ICV truck is designed to give superior performance on all applications. It features robust body axles and a powertrain to ensure daily non-stop performance. Read this highlight to get more details about this cargo truck in India.
It contains an E494 4-valve TCI CRS diesel engine with a 3760cc engine capacity. Its engine also generates 160 HP engine power and 500 Nm peak torque. A 330 mm dia single clutch and manual transmission are fitted to enhance the drive experience. Eicher has provided a seven-speed gearbox having seven forward and one reverse gear.
Eicher Pro 3014 Features
- It has a parabolic shock absorber suspension in front.
- The truck contains a semi-elliptical laminated leaf spring rear suspension.
- The minimum turning radius of this truck is 3600 mm.
- It has GVW and a payload capacity of 14052 kg and 9000kg.
- This truck's ground clearance and wheelbase are 220 mm and 4550 mm.
- It has 190 liters of fuel tank storage to store diesel fuel.
- It features pneumatic-assisted brakes to control its 8.25R20 tires.
- This 6-wheeler truck has power steering and an adjustable driver seating arrangement.
- The truck is capable of providing 6.5 kmpl mileage.
Pro 3014 Variants
This best-selling ICV truck comes in two variants such as 4550/CBC and 5550/CBC.
It competes with Tata 1412 LPT, Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1415HE, Tata 1112 LPT, BharatBenz 1415RE, and Mahindra Furio 14.
Eicher Pro 3014 Price in India
Eicher Pro 3014 on road price starts from Rs 22,87,000 and goes up to Rs 24,01,000. This truck is suitable for inter-city goods delivery work because of its high mileage and better uptime.