Hino 500 FM8J is a popular heavy-duty truck suitable for mining and tipper applications. It is built with advanced technology solutions to give high-end performance and handle high payloads to give higher profitability to business owners. We have shared Hino 500 FM8J mileage, price, and other specification details in this highlight. So, if you need to buy a multipurpose heavy-duty truck in India, reading this highlight will be helpful.
This tipper truck is fitted with Hino J08E, DI turbocharged intercooled engine. It has 247 HP engine power and 739 Nm maximum torque. The top speed of this heavy-duty truck in India is 98 kmph. Hino 500 FM8J truck is fitted with a 200-liter fuel tank and can produce good mileage in most applications. Its engine has EIII emission norms and 6 cylinders to ensure higher fuel efficiency and better performance.
Hino 500 FM8J Features
- It's available in a rock or scoop body and sleeper cabin.
- It features a semi-elliptical leaf spring with shock absorbers suspension in front.
- The truck also consists of an inverted semi-elliptical leaf spring rear suspension.
- It has a minimum turning radius of 8500 mm.
- The gross vehicle weight of this tipper truck is 25000 kg.
- It has a 4240 mm wheelbase and 260 mm ground clearance.
- This 10-wheeler truck in India has 11.00R20 tires in front and rear.
- It is fitted with air brakes and also has parking brakes.
- Hino truck brand has provided a power steering option
- The top speed of this truck is 88 kmph, and gradeability is 40%.
500 FM8J Variants
This truck model is available in three variants such as 3590+1300/TGD/ Transit Mixer, 3590+1300/16 Cum Box Body, and 3590+1300/14 Cum Rock Body.
This HCV category truck has many competitors like BharatBenz 2828C, Eicher Pro 6035, Tata Signa 3523.TK, and Kamaz 6540 8x4.
Hino 500 FM8J Price in India
Hino 500 FM8J on-road (2023) price starts from Rs 35,05,000 and reaches Rs 36,05,000.