The Mahindra Blazo X truck model is an enhanced version of the previous Mahindra Blazo truck line. The Mahindra Blazo X 40 BS6 GCW weighs 39500 kg with 4x2 axles.
Mahindra Blazo X 40 is designed for optimal gradeability and a tight turning radius. It also has a fuel tank capacity of 330 Ltr and 14 tyres. This trailer has a GVW of 39500 kg and a fantastic top speed. The Mahindra Blazo X 40 Trailer is equipped with air brakes and parking brakes. It has Power Steering with a 6 Forward + 1 Reverse transmission. Furthermore, the Mahindra Blazo X 40 Trailer has a semi-elliptical leaf spring front suspension with a shock absorber and a semi-elliptical leaf spring rear suspension.
Mahindra Blazo X 40 Features
• The Mahindra Blazo X 40 is a vehicle with a 7200 cc 276 horsepower engine.
• The segment's most powerful engine.
• EGR + SCR approach for BS6.
• In comparison to BS4, the oil drain interval is longer.
• Mixed Tyre setup with a market-friendly 10R20 at the back.
• Top features include Fuel Smart, a gear shift indication, adjustable steering, and anti-fuel theft technology.
• The Mahindra Blazo X 40 has 276 horsepower and a 330-litre fuel tank.
Mahindra Blazo X 40 Competitors
Ashok Leyland 4020 4X2 Tractor, Ashok Leyland 4620 4X2 Tractor, Tata LPS 4018 Cowl, Eicher Pro 6040, Tata LPT 2821 COWL, Bharat Benz 4028T, Bharat Benz 4023TT are the main competitors of Mahindra Blazo X 40.
Mahindra Blazo X 40 Variants
The Mahindra Blazo X 40 is available in two variants: the 3075/CAB base model and the 3600/CAB top variant, which weighs 39500 Kg.
Mahindra Blazo X 40 Price in India
The Mahindra Blazo X 40 is priced at Rs. 29.34 Lakh in India.