MAN CLA 49.250 EVO 6X4 is a 49-tonne GVW category truck in India. This robust truck has a reliable powertrain and ideal ground clearance to function properly on steep roads and off-road performance. Read this highlight to get more information about this HCV truck from MAN trucks.
This truck model from MAN trucks is built with DI turbocharged intercooler six-cylinder engine. Its engine is capable of helping it produce 6900 engine displacement, 255 HP engine power, and 950 NM of maximum torque. Additionally, this truck brand has provided power-assisted single plate clutch and manual transmission. It has a 9-speed gearbox that ensures seamless gear shift during the drive.
- It has a trailer body and a day cabin option.
- This MAN truck has parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- The truck features two-stage semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- It has a minimum turning radius of 7000 mm and a ground clearance of 292 mm.
- This one of the best medium-duty MAN trucks has a wheelbase of 3890 mm.
- It has a GVW of 49000 kg and a payload capacity of 41100kg.
- MAN truck brand has launched this truck with air brakes.
- It has power steering for a comfortable driving experience.
- This truck model has a gradeability of 27% and a maximum speed of 80 kmph.
CLA 49.250 EVO 6X4 Variants
This truck model is introduced in a single Tractor truck variant with an engine capacity of 6900cc.
It competes with top HCV trucks, including BharatBenz 1923C, Eicher Pro 6035, Eicher Pro 6042HT, Tata Signa 2823.K HD 9S, Tata Signa 5525.S, and Amw 3118 HL.
MAN CLA 49.250 EVO 6X4 Price in India
MAN CLA 49.250 EVO 6X4 on-road price (2023) begins from Rs 32,82,000. Check out the latest MAN CLA 49.250 EVO 6X4 price in your city by filling out this form.