The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo is a compact, sleek, and stylish van that is ideal for a variety of urban applications. Eeco cargo, which is based on the Eeco passenger carrier platform, is aimed at today's dynamic last-mile logistics needs. Eeco cargo is versatile and is available in petrol and CNG fuel. Eeco cargo is a tried-and-true vehicle that meets all of the cargo requirements of today's dynamic businesses.
The powerful engine, effortless driving, and comfortable handling are some of the key features that make this cargo vehicle compelling. The cabin is secure, with enough cargo space and a cosy cabin with a passenger car-like interior that is far easier to drive. Maruti Suzuki promises higher mileage on both petrol and CNG variants, saving you money and increasing revenue for your company. If you want to buy, the Eeco cargo is available in white and metallic silky silver colours in cargo standard and AC variants.
Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo Features
- The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo is equipped with a G12B engine for trouble-free operation.
- The payload capacity of this van is 920 kg.
- Maruti Suzuki introduced it by BS-VI emission standards.
- The new Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo has dimensions of 3675 mm in length, 1475 mm in width, and 1825 mm in height.
- The wheelbase measures 2350 mm.
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo is designed for maximum gradeability and a narrow turning radius.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 65 Ltr and four tyres.
- The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo has Disc/Drum brakes with parking brakes.
- It has a 5 Forward + 1 Reverse gearbox for steering.
Eeco Cargo Variants
Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo is available in three variants which are mentioned below-
|CNG, 61 HP, Manual, 1196 cc|
|Petrol, 72 HP, Manual, 1196 cc|
|CNG AC, 61 HP, Manual, 1196 cc|
Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo Competitors in the market are Mahindra Supro Cargo Van, the Tata Ace, and Mahindra Jeeto.
Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo Price in India
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo price ranges from Rs. 3.91 to Rs. 3.95 lakh.