Scania G 500 6x4 Heavy Puller is a high-end puller truck in India. This truck is manufactured and designed by Scania, a leading truck brand known for manufacturing reliable and long-lasting trucks. This truck can be a promising option if you want to scale your truck fleet and buy a reliable truck for small to long-haul requirements. Read this highlight to get complete information about its engine, specification, and latest price in India.
It has an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine that produces 500 HP engine power and 2550 Nm maximum torque. It has a 430 mm dia single dry plate clutch and manual transmission that improve the overall drive experience. Scania has also provided a 14-speed gearbox to enhance gear shift while moving the payloads.
- It's available in a customizable body and day and sleeper cabin option.
- This truck has parabolic with heavy-duty shock absorber suspensions.
- It contains 500 liters of fuel tank storage capacity for long-range logistic needs.
- It has 4425 mm of wheelbase and 7498 mm of overall length.
- This 10-wheeler puller truck has pneumatic drum brakes.
- It's available in power steering and ABS for a safe driving experience.
- There are 325/95 R24 tires in front and rear.
- It comes in a driver and 2-passenger seating arrangement.
G 500 6x4 Heavy Puller Variants
This truck model from Scania is launched in a single variant: 4425/CAB.
This heavy-duty HCV truck in India competes with BharatBenz 2828CH, BharatBenz 3528CM, Eicher Pro 6054 Trailer, Volvo FM 520 Puller, Tata LPT 2818 Cowl, and MAN CLA 31.300 Evo 8x2.
Scania G 500 6x4 Heavy Puller Price in India
Scania G 500 6x4 Heavy Puller on road price begins from Rs 54,64,000. However, if you want the latest on-road price in your city, fill out this form.