SML Isuzu Prestige GS is a 6.5-tonne category cargo truck in India with a powerful engine and higher payload capacity. This truck can deliver a range of business loads and has been introduced in diesel fuel options. Knowing more about this truck is ideal if you are looking for a light-duty truck that offers better performance on city or village roads.
It comes with a common rail direct injection diesel turbocharged diesel engine. This engine is fitted with four cylinders and has a capacity of 3455cc. This diesel engine has 100 HP power and 315 Nm torque to facilitate a range of cargo and logistic applications effortlessly. Moreover, it has a rated RPM of 2600, single plate diaphragm clutch, and synchromesh manual transmission to improve the overall drive experience.
- It is packed with a five-speed (5F+1R) manual gearbox.
- This cargo truck in India has a 1515 mm wheelbase and 3050 mm overall length.
- It features a 90-liter fuel tank capacity.
- The truck is fitted with 7.50-16 tires in front and rear.
- It has power steering and parking brakes.
- It comes with vacuum-assisted hydraulic brakes.
- This 6-wheeler truck has a GVW of 6440 kg.
- SML Isuzu Prestige GS cargo truck can give 9 kmpl mileage.
- The top speed of this cargo truck in India is 80 kmph.
Prestige GS Variants
This light-duty truck is introduced in a single Base variant with 100 HP power and 3455 cc engine capacity.
This LCV truck from SML Isuzu competes with Ashok Leyland Partner 4 Tyre, Eicher Pro 2055, Tata 610 SFC, Eicher Pro 2050, and Mahindra Jayo.
SML Isuzu Prestige GS Price in India
SML Isuzu Prestige GS on-road price starts from Rs 13,69,000 and reaches Rs 14,89,000.