SML Isuzu Sartaj GS HG72 is one of the best ICV trucks in India. This truck is suitable for moving cylinders, food goods, vegetables, and a range of other products at low cost. This SML Isuzu truck is available in a diesel engine with high payload capacity and the ability to work effectively in any drive conditions. Read this highlight to understand the engine and key features of this 4-wheeler truck in India.
This truck from SML is powered by 4 cylinders in-line common rail direct injection with a turbocharger engine. This engine technology can generate 3455cc displacement, 100 HP power, and 315 Nm torque. It has a single plate diaphragm type clutch along with synchromesh transmission. Moreover, the truck is available in five forward and one reverse gear option.
- This SML Isuzu truck is launched in a cargo body option.
- It has a semi-elliptical with multi-leaf spring suspensions.
- The gross vehicle weight of this ICV truck is 7200 kg.
- It has a wheelbase of 3335 mm and a deck length of 13.2ft/14 ft.
- It comes with vacuum-assisted hydraulic air brakes.
- This 4-wheeler truck in India is available in 8.25-16 tires.
- It is fitted with power steering and parking brakes for comfortable driving.
- The truck can provide 10 kmpl mileage and 80 kmph top speed.
Sartaj GS HG72 Variants
This SML Isuzu truck is launched in three variants: Low Side Deck/14 ft, Low Side Deck/12.3ft, and Semi High Deck/12.3 ft.
It competes with top ICV trucks in India, including Tata 709g Lpt, SML Isuzu Prestige GS, Eicher Pro 2055, and Eicher Pro 2050.
SML Isuzu Sartaj GS HG72 Price in India
SML Isuzu Sartaj GS HG72 on-road price starts from Rs 14,43,000.