SML Isuzu Sartaj GS HG75 is a popular SML truck in India. This ICV category truck is known for its rough, tough body build and high-power engine technology. SML Isuzu has designed this medium-duty truck to help businesses with last-mile transportation needs. If you also need a reliable ICV truck with a fuel-efficient diesel engine, reading this highlight will help you.
It comes with an SLT6 4-cylinder in-line common rail direct injection diesel engine. This engine can generate 3455cc engine displacement, 100 HP power, and 315 Nm maximum torque. This truck is also fitted with a single plate diaphragm clutch and synchromesh transmission. Five forward and one reverse gear give a seamless drive experience. If we talk about mileage, this SML Isuzu truck in India provides 10 kmpl mileage with a moderate load.
- It is fitted with a semi-elliptical multi-leaf spring suspension in front and rear.
- The truck is launched in a cargo body option and a spacious driver cabin.
- This SML Isuzu truck has a GVW of 7490 kg.
- There is an air brake in the rear and hydraulic brakes in front.
- This 4-wheeler truck is available in 8.25-16 tires.
- It features power steering that is adjustable for the driver's convenience.
- It has parking brakes as well as a 4x2 axle configuration.
Sartaj GS HG75 Variants
This truck is introduced in three variants such as 3335/FSD/14ft, 3940/Semi Deck/17ft, and 3940/CBC.
This ICV category truck competes with Eicher Pro 2050, Eicher Pro 2055K, Mahindra Loadking Optimo DSD Cargo, and Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre.
SML Isuzu Sartaj GS HG75 Price in India
SML Isuzu Sartaj GS HG75 on-road price starts from Rs 14,55,000. To know more about this SML Isuzu truck and finance facility for this, reach us by filling out this short form.