Tata 1212 LPT
The new 1212 LPT BS6 features a 3.3L NG engine for improved mileage and drivability. Tata Motors' expertise in BS6 technology improves the vehicle's TCO and mileage, have made the 1212 LPT the customer's first choice in this segment.
The Tata Motors 1212 LPT is a 12-tonne GVW ICV truck designed for medium to long-distance cargo delivery. This truck comes with a strong engine and superior aggregates, as well as Tata Motors' well-known LPT cabin. The 1212 LPT cargo truck is a high-performing, low-cost, and extremely reliable truck that is popular among fleet operators and individual truck owners. The truck has a competitive price, is packed with many modern features, and is the best choice truck in the 8-9-tonne payload truck category for accelerating the growth of your fleet.
Tata 1212 LPT Features
- Seating Configuration D+1
- Seat adjustability in the XZ direction
- Telescopic and tilt steering
- High-quality speakers are used in the music system.
- USB Charger with High Speed
- Switch for Manual Regeneration
- The 1212 LPT has a maximum power of 123 hp, a maximum torque of 390 Nm, and an engine capacity of 3300 cc.
- Tata 1212 LPT has a 3600 mm wheelbase.
- The gradeability of the Tata 1212 LPT is 28.8%.
- The 1212 LPT has many first-in-class features, such as a reverse parking buzzer, GSA, a music system with a fast USB charger, advanced telematics, and so on.
Tata 1212 LPT Variants
Tata 1212 LPT is available in 12 Variants.
Tata 1212 LPT Competitors
Tata 1212 LPT Competitors in the market are Ashok Leyland Ecomet 1215 HE, Mahindra Furio 12, BharatBenz 1215R, Eicher Pro 2110XP, Eicher Pro 2114XP, Eicher Pro 2110, and many more.
Tata 1212 LPT Price in India
Tata 1212 LPT Price in India ranges between Rs. 20.60 lakhs to Rs. 22.03 lakhs.