Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) truck is designed using the latest technology and possesses a BS6 NG engine and GBS 40 gearbox. There is a 160-liter fuel tank capacity for better range. Moreover, Tata Motors added many other features to give better drive.
Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) truck is powered by a 3300cc diesel engine having the capacity to produce 123 HP power and 390Nm max torque. Its engine features four cylinders to get maximum power without consuming high fuel. The GVW of this commercial vehicle is 11,900 kg, making it an ideal truck under the medium-loading truck category.
Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) Features
- Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) truck meats BS6 emission norms
- Its engine is capable of generating maximum engine power of 123 horsepower.
- It features a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in front and rear
- It has a floating banjo axle in the rear to provide extra security
- This Tata truck comes with a parking brake system
- There is 310 dia single plate clutch and manual transmission
- Its gearbox includes five forward and one forward gear, along with power steering.
- Tata Motors provides customizable body options to buyers.
1212 LPT (Tubeless) Variant
Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) truck is available in multiple variants, including HSD, Reefers, CLB, FSD, Container, and CAB.
Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) truck competes with Mahindra Jayo and BharatBenz 1215R.
Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) Price in India
Tata 1212 LPT (Tubeless) truck price in India starts at Rs 14,54,000 and reaches Rs 16,25,000.