Tata 610 SK
Light-duty tippers are required for all types of construction needs, and market leader Tata Motors has some of the industry's best/top tippers. The 610 SK is a 6-tonne tipper that has proven to be popular with customers due to the overall value it provides.
The boss of off-roading is now even more powerful and rugged, with more capacity and earnings. This renewed model of LCV Tipper was known as the legendary SK407 Tipper in BS4. This all-terrain Tipper is India's favourite.
This Tipper is now ready to offer more profit in your business with its upgraded capability, thanks to a strong G550 gearbox coupled with the legendary 4SPCR BS6 upgraded engine that provides max grade-ability of 40%. This new BS6 Tipper is fully equipped to deliver powerful performance even in harsh conditions. equipped with a 50% boost
Tata 610 SK Features
- The fuel capacity of the Tata 610 SK is 60 Ltr.
- The GVW of a Tipper includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. Tata 610 SK has a GVW of 6250 kg.
- Tipper engine capacity is maximum power and maximum torque. The 610 SK has a maximum power of 98 hp, a maximum torque of 300 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2956 cc.
- The Tata 610 SK has a wheelbase of 3305 mm.
- The Tata 610 SK Tipper has six wheels.
- The Tata 610 SK has a Customizable body option. The 610 SK has a Day Cabin and a Chassis with Cabin chassis.
- The Tata 610 SK is available with a diesel engine and a manual transmission.
Tata 610 SK Variants
Tata 610 SK is available in two variants.
Tata 610 SK Competitors
Tata 610 SK Competitors in the market are Eicher Pro 2049, Eicher Pro 2055, Eicher Pro 2055K, Eicher Pro 2059, SML Isuzu Prestige GS, and many more.
Tata 610 SK Price in India
Tata 610 SK Price in India starts from Rs. 14.45 Lakhs.