Tata 710 SFC
India's 1st SFC truck was launched in 1986, now this series grew up to the TATA 710 SFC. With each evolution of the truck, the Trust for the 710 in the hearts of all its proud Owners has grown exponentially. This powerful vehicle has improved on its predecessor, the SFC 709, in terms of improved product and driver packages, enhanced connectivity and gradeability, and lower cost of ownership. Furthermore, Tata Motors is the ONLY manufacturer in India selling SFC-styled Cabins with the unique 'NOSE' for maximum safety.
The 710 SFC is equipped with all modern safety features to ensure the truck's and the driver's safety. The solid build quality and steel construction make it long-lasting and able to withstand any potential impact from the front or any side. Applications of this truck are the following: construction materials, tankers, LPG cylinders, poultry carriers, etc. Tata 710 SFC Truck with a deck length of 3657.6 mm is the epitome of versatility and stability.
Tata 710 SFC Features
- The Tata 710 SFC has a fuel capacity of 120 Ltr.
- Tata 710 SFC has a GVW of 7490 kg.
- The 710 SFC has a maximum power of 98 hp, a maximum torque of 300 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2956 cc.
- Tata 710 SFC has a wheelbase of 3800 mm.
- The gradeability of the Tata 710 SFC is 33%.
- The Tata 710 SFC Truck has six wheels.
- Customizable body options are available for the Tata 710 SFC. The 710 SFC has a Day Cabin and a Chassis with Cabin chassis.
- The Tata 710 SFC is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
- The Tata 710 SFC has a mileage of 9 kmpl.
Tata 710 SFC Variants
|CBC, 98 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|FSD, 98 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|HDLB, 98 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
Tata 710 SFC Competitors
Tata 710 SFC Competitors in the market are Eicher Pro 2049, Eicher Pro 2055, Eicher Pro 2055K, Eicher Pro 2059, SML Isuzu Prestige GS, and many more.
Tata 710 SFC Price in India
Tata 710 SFC Price in India ranges from Rs.15.96 to Rs.16.37 Lakhs.