#3 Tata 710 SK
The tata 710 SK tipper has a gross vehicle weight of 7490 kg. This Tata tipper is powered by a 2956 cc 4 cylinder, 4SPCR engine. This Tata 710 SK tipper's engine is mated to a 5-speed (5F+1R) transmission. This Tata 710 SK tipper has two axles. This Tata 710 SK tipper has a ladder-style chassis with cross members. Semi-elliptical leaf springs perform rear suspension duties. Air Brakes, with Auto Slack Adjuster, and seat belts are among the safety features on the Tata 710 SK.
Tata 710 SK Features
- The fuel capacity of the Tata 710 SK is 60 Ltr.
- The GVW of a Tipper includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. The Tata 710 SK has a GVW of 7490 kg.
- The Tata 710 SK Tipper is equipped with Air Brake brakes and parking brakes.
- It has Power Steering and a G550, 5 Forward + 1 Reverse gearbox.
- The Tata 710 SK Tipper has a front suspension and a rear suspension with semi-elliptical leaf springs.
- Engine capacity is maximum power and maximum torque. The 710 SK has a maximum power of 98 hp, a maximum torque of 300 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2956 cc.
- Tata 710 SK has a wheelbase of 3400 mm.
- A Tipper's gradeability is its ability to climb slopes. Trucks with good gradeability can transport loads in hilly terrain. The gradeability of the Tata 710 SK is 32%.
- The Tata 710 SK Tipper has 6 wheels.
Tata 710 SK Variants
Tata 710 SK is available only in one Variant.
|3400/Tipper, 98 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
Tata 710 SK Competitors
Tata 710 SK Competitors in the market are Mahindra Loadking Optimo BS6 Tipper, Eicher Pro 2055 DSD BS6 Tipper, Ashok Leyland Ecomet Star 1815, Tata T.18 Ultra SL, and many more.
Tata 710 SK Price in India
Tata 710 SK Price in India starts from Rs. (price coming soon)