Tata LPT 3118 Cowl is a famous truck model in India. It has 10 wheels and 31,000 GVW, and a heavy-duty axle, making it a sturdy truck for small to medium size businesses to simplify their transportation needs. Learn more about this Tata Cowl truck, engine capacity, and on-road price.
This truck comes with a Cummins ISBe 5.6 Ltr BS6 engine capable of generating 180 HP power and 850 Nm peak torque. Moreover, it can achieve a maximum forward speed of 80 kmph. This 10-wheeler truck comes with a 355-liter fuel tank and has a GVW of 31,000kg.
Tata LPT 3118 Cowl Features
- Tata Motors' this truck gives the ideal mileage of 4.25 kmpl
- It's available in the BS6 variant and generates best-in-class torque.
- It has a ground clearance of 250 mm and a wheelbase of 5080 mm
- It comes with factory-fitted air and parking brakes
- Tata Motors has attached it with a shock absorber with coil spring suspension
- There are six forward and one reverse gear option
- This Tata truck comes in the market with power steering and manual transmission option.
LPT 3118 Cowl Variant
Tata LPT 3118 Cowl truck is available in a single variant called Tata LPT 3118 Cowl 5080.
Tata LPT 3118 Cowl's competitors are Eicher Pro 6042, SML Isuzu Prestige, and Tata Ultra T.7 Electric.
Tata LPT 3118 Cowl Price in India
Tata LPT 3118 Cowl on road price in India starts at Rs 37,07,000 and reaches Rs 37,17,000.