Tata Signa 1918.T CNG is one of the best CNG trucks manufactured by Tata Motors. This 19-tonne truck gives good mileage and the highest uptime on moderate cargo requirements. Read this Tata Signa 1918.T CNG highlight to get information about engine capacity, power, features, and other details.
Tata's this truck is powered by a 5.7L SCI engine that provides 180 HP power and 650 Nm torque. It has six forward and one reverse gear in the gearbox. This CNG truck comes in a BS6 variant and manual transmission. Moreover, it has a gross vehicle weight of 19,000 and a payload capacity of 10,500 kg. Tata has equipped a 716-liter CNG fuel tank for better distance coverage.
Tata Signa 1918.T CNG Features
- This truck from Tata Motors comes with Air brakes and with auto slack adjuster.
- It has parabolic leaf spring suspension in front and a semi-elliptical helper spring suspension in the rear.
- It comes with ABS for a better drive experience on the payload.
- The gearbox has six forward and one reverse gear.
- It features hydraulic power steering for the driver's comfort.
- Tata Motors provides a customizable body and a day and sleeper cabin option.
- This CNG truck from Tata Motors comes with a power steering system.
Signa 1918.T CNG Variants
Tata Signa 1918.T CNG is available in Cowl/4800/20ft and Cowl/4800/32ft variants.
Tata Signa 1918.T CNG competes with Ashok Leyland 5425 Trailer and Volvo FMX 10x2 truck.
Tata Signa 1918.T CNG Price in India
Get Tata Signa 1918.T CNG on road price by filling out this form here.