Tata Signa 4018.S truck is one of the most preferred trailer trucks in India. This heavy-duty and multi-purpose truck is manufactured using advanced technology and design solutions by Tata Motors to provide best-in-class payload capacity along with the highest uptime and mileage.
Under the trailer truck range, Tata Signa 4018.S truck looks like an ideal truck variant if you are scaling your business and requiring an entry-level trailer truck for long haul requirements. It has a factory-fitted Cummins ISBe 5.6L diesel fuel engine and manual transmission. Its engine capacity is measured to produce a maximum displacement of 5600cc and engine power of 186 HP. The engine-rated torque of this trailer truck ranges from 850 Nm. Moreover, it has a reliable 380 mm dia push-type single plate clutch.
Tata Signa 4018.S Features
- It carries a six-speed gearbox and six cylinders to give the necessary power and drive performance.
- Tata Motors has given customizable body options and parabolic leaf spring front suspension.
- It comes with a semi-elliptical rear suspension, which is enough to perform the heavy-duty task.
- The GVW of this trailer truck in India is 35,000 kg.
- It has a 365-liter diesel fuel tank and a 3320 mm wheelbase.
- It also features air brakes and 6 tires in total, along with 295/90 R20 tire size.
- This Tata truck has front and rear axles and parking brakes.
Signa 4018.S Variants
Tata Signa 4018.S truck model mainly comes in a single option, which is CAB/3320.
The competitors of the Tata Signa 4018.S trailer truck are BharatBenz 1415RE, Eicher Pro 2110XP, and Eicher Pro 3014.
Tata Signa 4018.S Price in India
Tata Signa 4018.S on-road price starts at Rs 29,89,000; it's a great haul truck that can be suitable for various applications.