Tata Signa 4825.TK tipper truck is designed using the latest technology and innovation by the in-house team of Tata Motors. This truck is manufactured to provide best-in-class productivity in heavy-duty requirements. It comes with a heavy-duty diesel engine and a best-in-class body build. Read this Tata Signa 4825.TK highlight to get more information about its key specifications.
Tata Signa 4825.TK truck comes with a Cummins ISBe 6.7L diesel engine having an engine displacement of 6700cc. Moreover, its engine produces 249 HP power and 950 Nm peak torque. This truck variant comes with factory fitted 430 mm dia single plate dry friction clutch and BS6 emission norms. Tata Motors has provided a manual transmission option and a reliable gearbox.
Tata Signa 4825.TK Features
- This truck model mainly comes in boxy body and day cabin type
- It has parabolic leaf spring suspension in front
- It features semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear
- The GVW of this tipper truck from Tata Motors is 47500 kg
- It has a 300-liter fuel tank capacity for long-time operations
- Tata Motors provides a disc brakes option to this 16-wheeler truck
- This truck comes with a parking brake and front and reverses axles.
Signa 4825.TK Variants
Tata Signa 4825.TK tipper truck is available in a single variant called CAB, which can produce 249 HP engine power.
BharatBenz 2828CH and Ashok Leyland 3520 Tipper 8x2 are the two top competitors of Tata Signa 4825.TK trucks.
Tata Signa 4825.TK Price in India
Tata Signa 4825.TK on-road price in India starts at Rs 53,21,000. Fill out the given form to get more information on the latest on-road pricing in your city.